- 17th March, Thursday
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Virtual - Zoom Webinar Platform
The ever-changing workplace landscape poses a new challenge to all organisations and leaders. As more people return to their offices, organisations have to push ahead with recovery plans to succeed in the future of work.
The way we work is unlikely to return to pre-pandemic days, and hybrid workplace is here to stay. It is important for organisations to look beyond profits to focus on engagement and needs of their people.
• Shaping the future of work: Employee Focused – Amanda Tan, SME Centre @ SMF
+ Special Guest: Case Sharing by Namie Teo, Ansac Technology Pte Ltd
• Overcoming the “Great Resignation” – Romin Lim, Align Group
• Motivating your Team to achieve Goals – Benedict Lim, iGROW Corphealth Pte Ltd
Key takeaways from the workshop:
• Ways to engage your employees and workplace trends
• Getting culture done right, creating meaning in work and providing growth without promotion
• 3 detrimental of mistakes of leaders and understanding the 3 core drivers of your team
• Learning from SME companies that are successful
Join us to find out more on how you can prepare and equip yourself with the essential skills needed to not just survive but thrive in the future of work!
This webinar is open to all local SMEs to learn more.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Hillary Ng at